Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Hardware Hacking

I've been checking out eBay a bit lately and it looks like there may be some good deals close to home.


Work has been great. I have actually managed to get a lot done, but side projects and my blogs have suffered a bit as a result. This will likely change this weekend. I'm a bit ahead on quite a bit of work, but I also have quite a bit of reading to do.


I spent about an hour this evening dictating Solaris 9 stuff into audacity to I can learn Solaris 9 better (I know 10 is out). I have 9 on CD's and I'll probably install it on a box or two for testing sake - it does scale well, or so the author of the book I'm reading claims -- and the evidence on the web I've read also seems to indicate this.


Linux is still my favourite OS.

No comments: